Every day several thousand people read content from Microbiologybytes, either via the website, RSS subscriptions, Friendfeed or Facebook. And that’s great – I’m really pleased people find it so useful. I’d like to make it even better, but I can’t do that without your help. I’d like you to tell me what you find most useful about MicrobiologyBytes, and how it can be improved. I’m particularly interested in:
- Who are you and what’s your background – student, teacher or interested passer by?
- How long have you been reading MicrobiologyBytes?
- How often do you read MicrobiologyBytes?
- Where do you read MicrobiologyBytes – website, RSS, Facebook?
- What do you like best about MicrobiologyBytes?
- How could I make MicrobiologyBytes better for you?
If you like to let others know who you are and what you think of this site, please leave a comment below, and if you want to leave your name. I’ll get back to you.