- Targeted Cytotoxic Therapy Kills Persisting HIV Infected Cells During Antiretroviral Therapy
It’s only mice, not a human trial, but still an interesting finding.
- A systematic review of antibiotic consumption
Just in case there was any doubt – you misuse antibiotics, you pay the price.
- Disease resistance to antibiotics at tipping point
The director of the Wellcome Trust has warned that resistance of disease to antibiotics has reached a tipping point at which it could creep into the UK almost without notice.
- How Cellular Life Evolved
New study offers clues into how RNA synthesis may have occurred inside protocells.
- The Science of Chocolate
What’s that Skippy? Without microbes there’d be no chocolate? You’re right!
- How gut microbes enhance enteric virus infectivity